We make it very easy to track your order. Below outlines some common questions we get about orders and tracking them. If you have additional questions please check out our FAQ Page.
- We will ship in stock orders within typically two business days.
- If your order is in unfulfilled status this means it has not shipped yet.
- If we are out of stock on an item you will receive an out of stock pop up and an email when it is back in stock.
- USPS tracking usually takes 24 hours to update. Also, during peak shipping seasons it is very likely your order tracking might not update at all. This is normal.
You can track your order one of the following three ways.
- You can sign into your account and you will be directed to your orders page. Click on the order you want to track. It will tell you the status and provide the tracking number if it has been shipped.
- Once your product has shipped we will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number. Sometimes these emails may go to junk mail folders so please check to confirm that it has not gone to junk mail. The email will contained a hyperlinked tracking number which will direct you to carrier website to track your order.
- You can always email us at email@example.com.